Who are Ken and Rich?
In 1956, two men named Ken and Rich formed Ken-Rich Concrete. Years later in 1986, The Rietveld family purchased this well-known concrete business and soon after added concrete raising and foundation repair to its list of services. Since then, the Rietveld team has been raising and stabilizing structures for commercial and residential customers across the Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana map.
- Experience: High quality service delivered by professionals that have been in the business for over 30 years. We offer many different solutions for foundation repair and promise at least one joke from our salesman.
- Industry Leading Technology: Bill Rietveld Sr. is the co-inventor and patent holder of the Tru-Lift Bracket which has raised and stabilized hundreds of buildings throughout the Midwest. We are equipped with the Tru Link Pin, which is a torque monitoring system designed to monitor torque throughout the Helical Pier Installation. Our mobile app allow customers to receive notifications on the status of their job from start to finish.
- Competitive Pricing: We want to save our customers money by Mudjacking your concrete, not replacing it. We will beat any concrete raising quote!
- Family Guarantee: Our customers are our family and we are dedicated to ensuring professional service and support from start to finish. We offer warranties on both our concrete raising and piering services.
- Vendor for the University of Chicago
- Ken-Rich has a worldwide patent on Helical Piering Bracket
- A+ Rating with BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Top Rating Business with Angie's List
- Woman Owned Business Enterprise