What is Mudjacking?
Mudjacking, concrete raising, concrete lifting, concrete leveling, slab jacking are all different terms describing the same thing, lifting your sunken concrete back to level.
Mudjacking is a simple yet cost effective way to raise sinking concrete. How? Simply, a pattern of 1-1/2" holes are drilled through the sunken concrete and a slurry mixture is pumped underneath concrete to bring it back to level. (see video below)
Mudjacking not only levels out concrete, but our process strengthens the concrete base to avoid sinking in the future. We offer a 3 year warranty on all completed mudjacking jobs to ensure quality work and great customer service.
what can be Mudjacked?
We lift a variety of concrete including but not limited to:
- Garage floors
- Indoor Floors
- Pool Decks
- Commercial & Residential properties
Benefits of mudjacking
- Cost Efficient - Save 75% in replacement costs
- Eliminates tripping hazards for a safe walking environment
- Create a positive water pitch from your property to eliminate puddles and water issues near your foundation
- Time efficient - usually completed in the same day
- Aesthetically pleasing to the eye and your landscape will not be disturbed